Monday, April 13, 2009

A Sad Day

Monday, April 13, 2009

On my blog, there a few things that I tend to cover... Bags, restaurants, shoes, and basically anything shallow... But today, let's do something different... Let's talk about something deeper, something more personal, something that i've totally forgotten and lost...

Let's talk about me...

The past week have been a whirlwind of highs and mega lows... Ending... well, with a mega LOW. In life, I believe there's a balance, a balance of good events and bad situations. I mean, we all can't be happy all the time right?!? RIGHT?!? Haaaay... So anyways, something that I never thought and expected to happen, has happend...

I lost my partner in crime...
My confidant...
My LOML... =(

They say things happen for a reason. Things occur because there's something bigger, better, and greater that's suppsed to happen that mostly everyone involved, at the present time, probably can't see. But I guess in time, (keeping my finger crossed) we'll see the bigger picture.

As of now, I don't know how to go about my days. I don't know how to cope... But I guess in time... I'll know... We just have to keep moving forward and realize that more often than not, life goes on...

It always does...
(Secretly, I'm honestly praying and sincerely hoping it does...)

Til next time...

No comments: