Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nature Will Take Its Course

Tuesday, April 7, 2008

Happy Tuesday you guys... =)

I've been so out of the BLOG LOOP for the past few weeks due to the influx of workload am getting at the office! Grabe! The work is just over... But at least, the redeeming factor is that you actually get to see the work in progress... =)

Anyways, during the weekend, I headed on over to Hong Kong for my parents anniversary. We shopped like there was no tomorrow... Or more like, my parents and my sister shopped like there was no tomorrow... I did however pick up some good pieces, and a lot of office wear... So am quite happy and satisfied... I'll upload a few pics when i get home...

I have utang pa of a few restaurant reviews, hopefully i'll get to post it within the week... =)

Til tomorrow. =)

No comments: