Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday... Wooooo-Ooooooh!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay, so the week has progressed faster than I would've expected...

So many things unfolded this week... Plans, resignations, PLANS, and well, and my cluelessness-NESS...

Gosh... It's not what you all are thinking, am not resigning... NO NO NO! Hehe... I like my job (so far) to ever leave it, but you never know... My blog is called the UNEMPLOYMENT Diaries... So in the words of my B-B-Btot, you can never can tell... Hehe... Anyways, am trying to soak up all the information I could from everyone here... Somewhat like, you know, a SPONGE! A big fat sponge with skinny jeans and "lumuluwa" na fat sa sides (or in short, a bad case of fashionably-inexcusable muffin top-PING). I do hope I get thin here...

I have sooo much to say but so little energy or will power to say it... or to be exact, to think and type about it... I'll do a-super-di-super-mega-out of this world update this weekend... or friday night, casue am thinking, I might be going home early... will probably be a bit tired to go out... anywhoo, let's see mizzzzie schwiissy...

Til next time...

Mega post promise...

No comments: