Monday, March 09, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?!?

Last Sunday, I heard mass and had dinner with my parents at Clawdaddy!! I've eaten here a few times already, and can I just say, yesterday was the best dining experience I've had at any Clawdaddy/New Orleans branch to date... Just the best!!

The waiters were attentive and they gave us everything we needed without having to ask for it. The food was also quite good...

Best RIBS EVER!!

Who's your Daddy???

The complimentary corn... This was unlimited...

We got the Smoked Salmon with (correct me if I'm wrong) mango vinegarette? This was okay... Not bad, but nothing special either!

This is one of our staple orders here... Crab Maritess, which is basically crab with garlic and olive oil... Super YUM!! We got one 2KG crab. It was huge!! Perfectly cooked!!

We also got the BBQ set platter which included a slab of the YUMMIEST baby back ribs I've ever had in my life, BBQ sausages, chicken, and 3 side dishes!! This was just oh soooooo so so so so soooo GOOD!!

Our waiter Joel, who was quite attentive and knew the menu front to back, sliced the ribs tableside....

I LOOOOOVE!!!

Mommy with her Clawdaddy Bib!! They also gave us several hot towels to wipe our hands when needed... LOVED THE SERVICE!!

The trashcan in the center of the table... They also gave us a marble slab with a big ass stone to crack the crabs ol' skool style... But we did get nutcrackers as well. =)

I didn't get to take a picture of the entire restaurant cause it would be kind of rude to take pics of other people... Anyways, overall, the design of the place was signifacnt to their theme which was very "Chesapeake Bay-ish"... LOOOOOVESIT!

They had garage doors, big sardine cans, paintings... The ambiance was very fun... It's definitely a family oriented resto. =)

I would definitely comeback... Even if only for the ribs... I called the house and told them to save me the leftover ribs from yesterday... Baka the helpers might eat it...

'Til next food review. =)

No comments: