Monday, March 02, 2009

Still On Weekend Mode...

Monday, March 2, 2008

It's yet again, another MONDAY!

Mondays used to be such a happy day for me, now, it's pretty much a drag... I don't feel like getting out of bed; I don't feel like sitting in the office and hearing the "clacking" noises of the many keyboards...
Eeeerghhh...

This weekend was pretty fun for me... Though B was sick and grouchier than usual, it was truly a blast... Friday, the gang headed to Embassy for the Addidas event. Haven't been to Embassy for over a year, and I haven't been to Embassy Fly for God knows when. The place pretty much looked the same. I guess they renovated a bit and opened the old VIP area and moved the DJ booth to the other side, but overall, the aura of the old Embassy was still the same...
Emerson was dancing (yet again) and RR, was doing her salsa moves, and VGF was eyeing prospects... Definitely a good night! Just wished RR didn't lose her phone. Good karma will come her way, that's for sure! She got a new phone the next day. =) Then on Saturday, B and I headed over to Boutique... Pictures and reviews will follow, once I upload the pics...

The place/room was BEAUTIFUL.

The service was IMPECCABLE.

Love was all over the place... Was really just a place to fall in love all over again... JUST LOOOOOVE! We also had dinner at Pamana, which is also owned by the same owners of Boutique (the Ongpauco Family).

Anywhoo, full details when I upload the the pics...

No comments: