Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Errand Full Day

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today, I played hookey and decided to do all my errands...

To make sure I didn't forget a single thing, I wrote it all down...
Ended up with a full page of seemingly useless and shallow errands that am sure would raise a few eyebrows.

A few of the importants things on the list:

1. Get my medical for Saatchi.
2. Go get my teeth cleaned.
3. Pick up and drop off laundry.
4. Pick up RR's card for Mike
5. Get jeans cut.

Some of my seemingly shallow errands

1. Look for new Iphone and camera casing.
2. Find the perfect notebook for work next Monday.
3. Look for a "fun" pen. (fun being, subtly attention getting)
4. Look for colorful plastic folders or handout/xerox holders.
5. Purchase the perfect top for my 1st day of work.

Anywhoo... I didn't get to completely check everything off, but I did however manage to do most of the important things that I know I wouldn't be able to do on the weekend. Soooo APPLAUD FOR ME. =)

I did however forget to get my (64) little warts (ewwwww) removed which was suppoed to be done since Sunday... Healing usually takes 6-7 days... I start work at Saatchi in 6 days... What to do?? Gosh!

Suggestions anyone??

No comments: