Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Unbearable Lightness of Working?!?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More and more everyday, I'm dreading the environment at the office... I'm not dreading the people or the actual place, but more on the feeling that am of no use. Everyday I come in and do nothing... It's like they're all just waitng for me to leave... =( Anyways, I honestly have no idea...

Anywhoo, am just going on with things... Day by day...
So as promised yesterday, here are the pics from Boutique.

We stayed at the I Dare Room.

First thing I felt was the intimacy and privacy of the room. It was Beautiful.

The bed was HUGE! With pillows to die for!!

The sofa which we used as a place for our luggage...

The perfect arsenal for a subtle and "reconnecting" night... a flatscreen, ipod dock, DVD player...

We were given a choice of 2 soaps (I picked mango butter, while B picked peppermint). We were also given a scent for the room. We got a citrus scent. It was lovely.

The room was filled with various notes... This being one of them... was a great touch. =)

Our view from the terrace.

Breakfast in bed... B got the Hawaiin set while I got the American set. It was a prefect breakfast. The tray was however a bit heavy. We almost broke the plate moving the tray outside... Hehe.

A parting gift... Cheesy but nice!

The Boutique experience was truly worth it... The ambiance, the intimacy, the privacy, and the all out service was definitely outstanding...

Will definitely come back...

By the way... There's a surprise in the closet... *wink* *wink*

Hehe...

I LOVE BOUTIQUE!!

No comments: