Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Call Me Bee...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy as a Bee ang drama ko kanina... It might sound simple to most, but my lack of actual brain activity for the past how many months made writing a contact report quite challenging... Ahahaha! Am I that stupid?!? Oh well... It's done...

You know what they say... practice makes... YOU PERFECT...

Soooo... Been so out of the "BLOG LOOP" this week and can I just say... IT SUCKS!! I left the office at 8 today and decided to just skip the gym altogether and head on over to Gb5 to look at new stuff... Some Window Retail Therapy for the soul "kuno".

Went into Marc and checked out the Mr. Marc tote... It was LOVE!!! Just pure Looooove!!! But I thought that 9000 for a canvas rectangle tote with no inside pockets was worth the price...

No no no!! But on the other hand... The drawing was just soooooooo overly over cute, and the color... Well, the color... It was GORGE!! And to make matters worse... There's only one piece left... Haaaay... Moving on... I shall decide this weekend...

They also had the Hugo shoulder/backpack bag!! This was toooo DIE FOOOR!!It was 17500... the material was the "NEW" canvas, which is somewhat like the shiny canvas that converse uses for it chucks... Anyways, this was cute... Especially now since i'm in the market for backpacks... Hmmmm....

Anywhoo, my therapy translated into frustration, and I knew for a fact, I won't... eeergh.. strike that... CAN'T leave the mall without buying something... I ended up buying cute little khaks from Zara... Something for work I guess... Seemed practical at the time... Especially since the mall was closing... Mega panic buying... Ahahaha....

After, I headed home, hoping to watch Gossip Girl 18 cause I downloaded it last night... only to find out that the download was a failure... Eeergh... Downloading it again now... Heard it was good... Hmmm... Can't wait...

Anwyhoo, I shall put a cast on my teeth now and shock my clammy hands...

Til next time...

No comments: