Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday Blues

Monday, March 9, 2009

So I'm doing things a little different today... Or better yet... I'm being indifferent today. Hehe... Hope I don't cave. =)

Anywhoo, for the past few weeks, I started to realize a few things... (1) that am bored, (2) that I miss my two best friends, and (3) that sometimes, we tend to expect too much from the people who are close to our hearts.

I miss my G1 severely... I miss having someone to call at 3pm or 2 am to bitch about what injustice I came across... She has been there with me through thick and thin. Through days of extreme low morale, to days of sky-towering happiness, she was there.

She never left...
She stayed...
Like a true friend...

Anyways, though I've always appreciated having a lot of friends (or acquaintances), I would actually be more happier, and more satisfied with having fewer friends who I can honestly say, are my real friends. I envy B's relaionship with Jah... Maybe that's what sparked this?! Anyways, I don't know... This is all a bit heavy... especially for a Monday...

So I shall stop...

Let's start the week right you guys...
Reviwe of Clawdaddy coming up...

No comments: