Friday, March 20, 2009

Filling The Room

Friday, March 20, 2009

It’s been a week… Eeeerghh…

Do you guys ever feel that feeling of irrelevancy? That feeling of serving no other purpose than a room filler? Well, that’s what I’m feeling… I feel so dumb and “air-headed” amongst the people here… I’m guessing, the fact that am new and quite clueless about a lot of the processes and logistics of the industry is a major factor, but I guess also, the fact that maybe, well, I am a bit of an (and this is badly put), an “air-head”. Eerrrgh! Major eeergh….

Anyways, I’m quite sure that this is the career (advertising) that I want to pursue… And I guess, in time, I’ll learn everything… In TIME… But I do hope it happens soon… Because I feel so “hiya” to my boss, who’s working so hard and goes home like SOOOOOO LATE! Grabe… Sobrang nakakahiya talaga…

Ay naku, I’m trying to think and look for POSITIVE things today…

I SHALL smile…

Til tomorrow…

No comments: