Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Quiet Day...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Sunday everyone... Happy family day!!

So it's confirmed, my family and I are going to HK on April 3-5. Yay!! H&M and Joyce, here I come!! My parents said were going to Disneyland, sooo... ummm... I guess, I should say yay to that as well. yay (sigh).

I don't see the purpose of Disneyland. I'm 25++ and Disneyland isn't really my thing... I'd prefer to waste my day hoarding the malls... But let's see... You never know. (FYI, I don't ride rollercoasters... ahem ahem)

Anywhoo, last night, B, VGF, and I saw Taken.
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD!

My god! I was really at the edge of my seat... The whole plot, the timings, the execution, the acting... It was JUST PERFECT! Liam Neeson rocked his role! (RIP to Nastasha Richardson... He must be so sad now)... I loved how he worked his skills in the movie. I especially LOVED, as in MEGA LOVED, how he found Marco!! GOODLUCK!

Taray!! If you guys could actually see me while I'm writing this... My feet's jumping around trying to remeber the scenes... God! Go watch it!! I swear... I haven't had a movie affect me this way since Crash, Million Dollar Baby, or Cinderella Man.

Check out the trailer!! Just love!!

No comments: