Sunday, March 22, 2009

IPHONE OS 3.0

OMG!! I've always criticized the Iphone for lacking sooo many features... But with the upgrade that'll come this coming JUNE or JULY!! I know for a fact that I will stop complaining, and simply LOVE IT!!!

For the complete article, checkout iLounge. (Pictures taken from same site). Here's some of the pictures to wet your appetites!!

The improved homepage... =)

One of my favorite new features... Expanded keyboard for my fat fingers!! LOOOOVE!!

One of the three features the world (myself included, has been waiting for), COPY - FREAKIN PASTE!!

The second of the three... Multimedia Messages, or better known in the PI as, MMS!! LOOOOOOVEEE!! I sooo can't wait for this!! All we need now, is TEXT FORWARDING!!

A minor detail, which I highly find important, an exact Call Log!! WAAAAAAHHH!!!

Something I deem useful for those alone int he car singing moments, a FREE voice recorder!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a video recorder!! =)

There's more new features actually, but these were the few that I personally, just LOVE! For a complete list and details.. do read the article from iLounge.

No comments: