Monday, March 09, 2009

Who Did It Better??

Summer's coming up, and BIKINI'S ARE EVERYWHERE...
Here's Angel and Anne looking like million dollar sex kittens in their billboards!

Loves it! Loves it! Loves it!!

The Fierce Shot! Winner ang stomach ni Anne! But cleavage ni Angel... I'm lovin both swimsuits!!

The pa-DEMURE shot... Loving Anne's swimsuit... They should've used a two piece for Angel here, but her fuck-me-pumps are STELLAR high...

The Bombshell Vixen shot! OMG! Their both steaming hot!! Can't decide!! Anne's swimsuit is hand-painted! WINNER!! But honestly...

I can't decide... Comments???

Here's extra shots of Angel... Couldn't find other pics of Anne in her Twinkle Ferraren for Freeway series...

The I'm a DONA walkin 'round my house like a GODDESS shot!

My favorite shot is this one... This is all over the Folded and Hung Stores... LOOOOOOVEEEEE!

No comments: