Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Raf Simmons Eastpak Collabo

Last Sunday, after attending Erina's baptism, I headed on over to Bratpack at GB5 because word has it that the Raf Simmon's Eastpak collabo finally arrived... Given my current obsession with bags, I wanted to at least see the collection, and hopefully own one...

Upon arriving at the store, the window display was the bags... They were GORGEOUS!! The one I wanted was the mesh duffel... and from the looks of it, they ran out of stock of the denim with camel/beige leather accents...

Anywhoo, given my background on previous Eastpack bags, I would've imagined the bag to cost between 6-10K at max... I thought they'd do something similiar to what CDG did with H&M (which was make the prices reasonable and affordable for the everyday man), but no... The one I wanted (Mesh Duffel) costed 22k. The backpack costed, if I remember correctly, 14500. My god... I had to pass...

And due to my sudden disappointment, I lost all will to take pictures of the bags and the window display... Eeeerghhh...

No comments: