Friday, July 16, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Friday, July 16, 2010
2:04 pm

Yesterday was a "medj" day. Was feeling alright in the beginning but got a bit antsy/restless towards the end of the day and headed straight home instead of staying in the office to enjoy the weekly drinks in the office (aaawwww mheeen!!). My fickle minded self was deciding whether to gym or to lie in bed and just sleep before our recording later that night.

I decided to go for gold and hit the gym, since i've been to the gym thrice (so far) for the month of July! God! What a waste of monthly dues. Eeergh... Anywhoo, decided to have dinner at Little Tokyo afterwards and had my usual order of Maguro, and then also tried the Maguro Zuke Don, which was just pure LOOOVE!! Wish I took a pic, but wasn't in the mood to take pics at the moment... It had the perfect wasabi kick that I crave for all thematically Jap food. (I even add wasabi to Miso soup... O diba?!)

Afterwards, headed to Mile Long for the recording, and as always, I was early. Decided to take a walk, kill time, and find the nearest convenience store to buy some smokes and release the tension I was feeling.

Sat outside Shell for 15 mins and enjoyed the silence and time to myself. (Probably need more moments like this)

The stillness of the night. (Not advertising Sprite Zero in anyway)

The recording went well. The team headed to Bugsy's afterwards to unwind and eat Southern Porkchops, (which apparently is good!). See below an internal survey that was developed to why people go to Bugsy's!

HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS!!


No comments: