Monday, July 19, 2010

A Weekend of Happiness...

Monday, July 19, 2010
1:25 pm

Alright, so the weekend went by fairly quickly. We planned an impromptu despidida party for one of our good friends who apparently will migrate to the US on the 20th. My place was the venue, and it was the first of many parties to be held at my pad. So super mega cleaning and arranging to death ako early Saturday morning to prepare. Had to go out to do a little shopping and purchase a few minor decorations for the house. Also, Daddy lent me his credit card to catch up on the second mark down of the mid-year sale... Wow!! I was excited. The best dad ever!!

So I headed on over to Rockwell and purchased a few things from the regular stores (Zara, Topman, Lacoste, & A/X). Since it was already the second mark-down, it was a gem to find things I ACTUALLY LOVED in my size. Right after, headed on down to Glorietta/GB to buy the finishing touches for the apt, fruits, a leaf, and a rug to bring the whole room together. Project Make Room Better - ACHIEVED!!

Apart from that, I also found a few things that I actually thought I had to have... Sorry Dad... I kinda also HAD TO charge it...

Grenade Frogskins! The perfect color for the season!

New Loafers!! LOOOOOVVVEE!

After much walking, and to kill off the guilt of overspending, I decided to indulge in some good ole Jap Food. Sakura was it!


Shrimp Tempura with Cold Soba & Spicy Tuna Sashimi. Yumm!

Headed home right after to fix the house and make a checklist of things to buy at the grocery.

No comments: