Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Been Too Long...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
4:48 PM

It's been over a year since I blogged (and visited) the site that I once loved and dedicated a third of my time to (let alone my heart). It's really been too long...

A lot of good things has happened since then. Actually, let me correct that... A LOT OF GREAT THINGS has happened since then...

I left the blog with a heavy heart... A heart that was surprisingly quickly mended due to an acceptance of a feeling that I've felt a few months prior to the actual "heart-breaking", but was just really afraid to act on it. My final words last year was that everything happens for a reason, and that in time, we'll see the bigger picture... And in no time, I did.

Currently, I'm in a great place now. A place I never thought I'd reach in such a short amount of time. I'm in a different agency, with better career opportunities (in my opinion, of course), a great set of new friends (and of course, let's not forgot the old set of friends that I LOVE oh so much that are still there), a humble small home to call my own, a practical and domesticated mindset, a less materialistic approach to everything that I do, and an unrealistically crazy love that has matured into something I've always wanted and wished for.

I grew up guys... Or at least I think I did...


Welcome back!! :-)

No comments: