Monday, February 23, 2009

Bag For March

Okay... So i've been looking around, and I SHALL reward myself with a bag this coming March... I probably deserve it.. Whatchuthink???

Some of my choices...

Bottega Venetta: Ash Coated Sardegna Canvas Vachette Tote
The ash coated one isn't available in Bottega Rustans anymore... This was my first choice. Only the baby blue one

Louis Vuitton: Caxos Naxos In Taupe
You can't go wrong with Louis... But it is however, way over budget if i'll be paying for it with my own hard earned money!

Ferragamo: Maxi Logo Weekend Bag
No details available on this yet... It looks so retro and "pang matanda", but I LOVE IT!!

Gucci: Large Tote With Two handles in Orange
This isn't here yet... Sucks... Asking JP (my Gucci contact) if it's available already... Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Sigh.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!
I think I wet my pants... Hehe

No comments: