Friday, February 06, 2009

$15 Dollars A Week

Friday, Feb 6, 2009

Okay... It's been over a week since I last posted an entry... MY BAAAAAD!!

Anywhoo, I was watching CNN this morning while slowly "eclipting" my legs on the elliptical, and I saw a feature on a guy who's living in Japan... He lives off $15 a week!? My god!! Converted to pesos, that's only like 750 pesos!?! What is he thinking?!

Hmmm.... but come to think of it, his reasons are fairly reasonable... He wants to buy a house, wants to buy a car, and of course, he wants to buy his girlfriend a bonggang bongga valentine's gift...

I was thinking about my own expenses, while slowly pacing myself on the elliptical, and I realized that I actually do tend to spend too much on my daily habits. Everyday, I have at least two large freshly squeezed oranges juices at Fruit Magic (135 each). I pay like 200-300 pesos a day on parking. Then I have like 5-10 side trips to 7 eleven a day... My god... give or take a few pesos, I spend almost what I make in a day... eeeergh... NO WONDER!!

Good thing my dad pays for gas...

No comments: