Friday, February 13, 2009

Whoa!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today is somehwat a happy day for me... SO.... HAPPY DAY TO ME!! Sadly to say I'll be spending the day alone but I'm still quite enthused and very optimistic about how the day will progress. I shall be getting a detox wrap, a body scrub, and a body and foot massage later...

Well, that is my initial plan... Hehe...

Anyways, if you all haven't heard of the Rihanna and Chris Brown scandal, then you must be living under a rock... A photo of a badly beaten Rihanna has surfaced, but am guessing it's a fake... Anywhoo, I can't get enough of this story... I love them both equally, but Chris Brown deseves no love for beating a woman... Am guessing his career is over...

But let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater, let's wait and see how the story evolves and am sure the truth will come out...



What Do You Guys Think??

No comments: