Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday

Monday, February 23, 2009

So, days are getting shorter and am literally not responding to things fairly well... Hmmm... Menopausal?? Dunno... did that make sense???

Gosh, am killing thoughts with the idea of a new bag... My god! Looking for bags is sooooo ORGASMIC... Out of nowhere, i tend to smile at the sight of a bag i like... It's like a slight tickle... Only if I had so much money to burn... I'd buy them all...

I never thought I'd have a sudden materialistic urge for bags, but I do... They all look so pretty and so... LOVE! just LoooooooVeeee (hence LV)!!!

I'll post the pics of the bags i'm eye-ing soon... there's so many of them... am so EXCITED!! am looking for Bottega's number in Rustan's... Their Sardegna for 2009 looks really really NICE! It's so like... MEE!!!

Til next time...

No comments: