Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shame and Happiness

Tuesday, February 4, 2009

Yesterday, I said i'll treat myself this March with a new bag... Well... That was, I guess, the idea...

We all met up yesterday at GB5 to basically catch up and look for B's bag in Marc... When we got there, the bag was already sold out, and it actually already went on sale a few months back... The bag was from last falls collection, but it was featured in Metro Him just recently... Tsk tsk TSK!

Is the Philippines that behind that even our publications feature items that are old and unavailable?! My god... that's a shame! Anyways, B really wanted the bag... The only duffel bag avaiable at Marc was an ash wool duffel that looked, well, kinda not worth the price... But I kind thought it was simple and quite nice... Pwedeng pang gym. =)

Good news though... We passed by Fred Perry and the Swear Collabo is now on sale... from 8++, it's down to 6++...

The Red and White Version of the S**R & Fred Perry Collabo.
I like the red, but knowing how boring I am, I would opt for the white one if I was actually going to buy it.

Anywhoo, am eye-ing some white sneakers as well in Fred Perry... They're quite reasonable at 4500. =) What do you guys think?? Should I get it?? couldn't find a pic of it... but it's pretty generic looking, but nice... By the way, I'm easily pleased... Hehe.

Royce also has a store in GB5 already... Not sure though when it opened... I do hope they don't open too many stores too quickly... I would've preferred to line up at Rockwell... Long lines are never bad for a business and a great way to build hype.

Anywhoo, like I said, I was going to buy myself a bag this coming March... But, something, (in the form of RR), happened...

And...


Well, March came early... I got the Beaubourg. =)

No comments: