Monday, January 26, 2009

Fatter Than A Cow

Monday, January 26, 2009

I can honestly say that I am a bit disgusted with myself... My stomach is bulging, my legs are, yes... THICK. My face looks like a siopao. My god... I could be Judy Anne's Before picture...

Ever since work started, my dieting habits and health conciousness-NESS have gone right out the window... I mean when I started work, I still ate healthy, camote, egg white omelette, juice, and all the other things I used to eat. I guess, I just really lack excercise. =(

Ironcially, given my current over-the-super-weight dilemma, my birthday is coming up, and I can't help but look for possible birthday cakes... There's so many!! And greedily, I WANT IT ALL! or at least I wanna try it all... Hehehe...

Here's a list of all the ones I want from Karen's Kitchen:

Luscious Lemon Kiss
I LOVE LEMONS!!
The Duchess Apple Pie
Looks so good!!
Banana Cream Pie
Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberries, Cream and fluffy sponge... How could you ever go wrong??
Red Velvet Cake
Caramel Mousse
Salted caramel, Caramel Mousse, and rich chocolate cake... MMMMM
Chocolate Ganache
Now, I hate chocolate cakes, but looking at this... I might just end up reconsidering. =)

Please refer to their other selections at Karen's Kitchen.

No comments: