Monday, January 05, 2009

Feels Like A Monday...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Some things never change... Like today...
Feels soooo much like a Monday (probably because it is a Monday)... =(

You all know that feeling of grogginess. That feeling of "I wanna stay in bed a bit longer and not go to work today" feeling. That's what am feeling!

Anywhoo, I almost fell asleep and snored inside the sauna... GASP the HORROR! My god! "nakakahiya!" I was aware that I was sleeping but I honestly didn't know for how long. If I remember correctly I went inside the sauna at 7:45 am... When I woke up, it ws 8:15 am! GOSH! I was mortified... Hopefully, no one I knew saw me!

I'm trying to go on a diet today, but so far, it has pretty much been a struggle... To eat or not to eat! I had Teri pack me oatmeal and banana palms for lunch, but sadly to say, my lunch didn't make it to 12... the palms barely made it to 9 am, and if the oatmeal was any good, I would have eaten it as well...

Goodluck!! I need to detoxify!! I have so much alcohol and ham fat flowing in my blood from the holidays!! Ergh! I brought apple juice to work to cleanse my system, but I can't stand myself to open it... Grrrr... My stomach hurts....

=( til tomorrow.

No comments: