Friday, January 23, 2009

In Limbo

Friday, January 23, 2008

Yay!! It's friday!!

For some odd reason, I woke up with a smile and loads of hapinesss!! Don't you just love it? Cause I do... I haven't felt this way for so long... So am just all LOOOOOOV-ie DOOOOOV-ie today.... Hehe...

Well, anywhoo, I did something sneaky last night... I got an interview somewhere... Ahihi... Dunno if that's why I'm happy... But It turned out pretty well... I LOOOOOOVE THEIR OFFICE!! So LOOOVE! Anywhoo, am still thinking about the whole thing.

What to do?
What to do?
What to do?

Gosh!! I don't know!!

Am still undecided... lost... and confused... but at least the redeeming factor is am more than happy... Am ECSTATIC!! I'm guessing it'll just come to me... Hehe... It always does...

My hands are freezing... The office is honestly an ICEBOX! My freaking golly gosh gosh!
(do you all hear my purkiness?!) GOSH!

Anywhoo, might not be going to Hed Kandi tonight... I'll probably get some QT with you know who... Hehehe... Happiness!

Til the next post...

No comments: