Wednesday, January 21, 2009

???

Wednesday, January 21, 209

Am planning my birthday... Wohoo! am a bit excited! Hehe... Also have to plan my Valentine's day as well... Gosh...

Anyways, B said i should just show up on the date of my birthday... Hehe... Given how compulsive I am with things... I can't keep my mind off the obvious... THE DETAILS!

Anywhoo..

Here's a promo I saw for Valentines...
It's at the new boutique hotel on the corner of Makati Ave and Pasay Road (aka the old Mars Disco). Though the price is a bit steep, i'm pretty sure the experience will be well worht it. A five course meal, a romantic room set-up, and of course QT with the one you love.. how else could you go wrong?!? Right?! Hehe...

Though the flyer is a bit tacky, I'm betting the experience will be worth it.

Anywhoo, I'm finally going to the Boutique in Tagaytay. I've been dying to try the place since last year. GOD!! Am really excited... I was opting for the I Dream or I Lust room, but sadly, they were already booked... I ended up with the I Dare room... Hehehe!

No comments: