Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Apologetic Bum...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Due to the sudden influx of work and SEVERITY of the drastic "new business neccesity" agenda at the office, it has come down to literally finding time on the weekend (or weekday evenings) to blog or at least post something on my blog... The past month (December), I have posted a lot on this site... At least an entry a day. I found the blog amusing, and to be quite frank, addictingly habitual (if that is a phrase).

I've been reading blogs for quite some time now, and whenever people would apologize about not blogging or finding and alloting enough time to write, I would think it was a pathetic excuse to say something on the net... BUT now... I understand...

These are people who are apologizing to themselves because I'm guessing, they love their blog to PIECES and no matter how many hits or traffic they receive in a day... Or whether the blog is popular or not... The blog has a become a part of them...

I NOW understand...

So with that, to anyone who does follow my blog or read it from time to time... I'm sorry, hopefully not for wasting your tim, but for not being able to properly maintain my site as I would've liked...

Til the next time...

No comments: