Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Faux Tan

To those who know me know that I'm obsessed with three things... Food, lip care, and the perfect tan!!!

Just being fresh off from Bora, you might have guessed that am fried to the crisp... I love it...

But living in the city, we can't always tan like we want to, so for the past 3 years, i have tried more than enough sunless tanning lotions to achieve the perfect tan...

And here are my top five so far:


1. Fake Bake Tanning Lotion: I loved this!! I got so dark with this!! Love love love!! Too bad i had to buy this in the US... I don't think it's here in the Philippines yet...



2. Murad Sunless Tanning Lotion: I used to mix this with a little of lotion to achieve to a subtle glowing effect. Really really nice!!

3. Clarins 'Delicious' Self-Tanning Cream: This felt pretty good on the skin and was extremely easy to apply... No sticky feeling. Smelled good too.


4. Jergens Natural Glow lotion: I still have like 12 of these in my bathroom cabinet. It's extremely inexpensive but works. Just be careful with applying too much.. you might turn orange...


5. Mario Badescu Sunless Tanning Lotion: This was okay, very light on the skin... Finished the bottle in a week though...

And also, before you tan or at least try to get one... Always rememebr to exfoliate first, even if it's sunless.. The color you achieve is always better...

Try Philosophy's The Gingerbread Man Salt Scrub or The Mint Hot Salt Scrub. I swear on Philosophy's line of Salt Scrubs... I love the feeling after. =)

Happy Tanning!!

No comments: