Monday, November 17, 2008

Under The Weather...

I'm not feeling too good today. Didn't have enough energy this morning to actually get up and go to work. It was like waking up with aheavy hangover from the night before, which most of you might have guessed isn't how things went down on Sunday.

It was Rihanna and Chris Brown's concert (so of course I was there), and might I say that it was truly a great show. Though Chris Brown's voice was giving out (maybe because he came from a previous concert from who knows where) after the 3rd song, he totally made up for it by dancing like a mad man on x. He was what we Filipinos would say, "nagpapacute", which, from the looks of it worked because he had more than half the crowd screaming in adoration (mostly girls, of course). Rihanna on the other hand was SPECTACULAR!! Though my review might be a bit biased (okay, VERY BIASED) cause i'm a die-hard Rihanna fan, I thought she rocked the show!! Her voice isn't anywhere as good as, hmmm, let's say Mariah or Leona, but her stage presence, and her songs were definitely off the (wait for it....) HEEZY! Hehehe... I was dancin and singing throughout her entire set and i loved it!! It was truly surreal. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was in person!! She looked like she was having so much fun on-stage, or maybe that was just me. Hehehe!!

Anwyays, will talk more tomorrow... Am tired... My back hurts... Maybe I should get a massage... What do you think?

'Til tomorrow.

No comments: