Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Ferocious Wednesday!

I'm feeling pretty good today... I woke up all hyper and perky and happy.
Bad thing is that I can't let out my "sun-shy-ni" mood in the office cause from the looks of it, half the people here in the office are walking (or more like working) asleep. Hehe. Everyone's so quiet and timid (but very nice and friendly naman)... Or maybe it's because am not comfortable with them yet... Hmmm...

Anywhoo, it's only 10AM and am already hoping that it's 5:50 so that I could start packing up. Hehe... Didn't do much yesterday, but will try to make up for it today. Hmmm..

Am thinking what to do after work... Of course hit the gym... Thinking of getting a massage as well; my body's hurtin like a mug. But I also wanted to go down to Rockwell to pick my monthly supply of products from Shiseido... I'm out of lotion and my can't live without eye gel is up to its last drop... I'll see...

I also stopped my hydroxydase diet today... last night was my last two bottles of hydroxydase, and might I say, not much happend.

Did I lose weight? No
Did my excessive sweating lessen? No
Did I make frequent stops to the bathroom? Hmmm... once a day. =)
Did I feel cleaner internally? Yup, but that was probably because I was drinking at least 5 gallons of water.

Judgement:
The products promise didn't really come through for me. For P110 a bottle ( 2 x day), it was pretty expensive... and I suggest that for people who actually would like to detoxify to try my simple yet very hardcore detoxing diet of apple juice, lemon juice, and organice maple syrup... Will go into detail in a future post.

Will post a lot of music tomorrow!! Mostly a lot of club music since that's the type of music blogger doesn't that take down... and probably some more Boyce Avenue.

Jole from earpleaser.blogspot.com ripped them from youtube, so will take it form him. Thanks Jole.

Hopefully, today is a fun day.
'Til tomorrow. =)

No comments: