Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thursday!!

I love Thursdays!! I don't know why, but I love it!!

Anyways, I get paid tomorrow! Yay!! My second paycheck... This is so going to be fun... Hehe!! I'm actually already listing down gifts for people... And I told B to decide what picture to use for our card which will be included in all the joint gifts... Hehe!! So no choice ka na!!
Anyways, I love Christmas... I love packing gifts!! (also opening gifts, hehe, if you get my drift??)... I get so creative when it comes to wrapping... Like last year, I packed all my gifts in Chinese carry-out boxes with little christmas ball ornaments hanging on the handles. Wasn't that cute? Hehe... Anyways, I already bought my packaging for this years se of gifts... I'm only missing the little "abubots" that will go with the "box" though, but am guessing that won't be that hard anymore... Am so excited for xmas... So so SOOO EXCITED!!

I should start buying gifts though... Maybe this weekend??
Am still thinking though what I should get myself this year??
Hmmm.... Bose Iphone Speakers?? Or even the JBL ones... Hmmm...
Segue naman, speaking of the Iphone, software update 2.2 was released a few days ago and so far, it's been pretty okay with my phone. No system crashes or sudden freezes. =) And also, I finally got the automatic dictionary turned off! Thank GOD!! How hard was it to text in tagalog when the automatic feature keeps changing the word!! Haha!! That was hell!! Makes me miss my Nokia from time to time... Hehe.

Anyways, The Bunny just came...
Work, work, work!!

Til tomorrow!!

No comments: