Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's That Time Of The Year Again!!

Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to go shopping for gifts... I believe in the saying "it's better to give, than to receive", but, honestly, I still wouldn't mind receiving for a change... Hehehe...

Anyways, am feeling the christmas spirit already!! So Ho Ho Ho!!
Only wished, our xmas tree was festive... Looks like it was runover by a truck... =(

Anyways, I love answering these forwards during Xmas!! (or any holiday for that matter)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper of course... Ripping presents open tops my list of simple pleasures....

2. Real tree or Artificial? Hmmm... This is a tricky one... I'd have to say, artificial. I wouldn't wanna cut a tree down for christmas...

3. When do you put up the tree? Ours was up mid October!! Haha!!

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually mid Jan or early Feb...

5. Do you like egg nog? YES!!!! I LOVE!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Snoopy pajama set from Tita Tessie!! I wore that at least 4 times a week... Hahaha!! Forgive me, I was 5.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope...

8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom... She hasn't appreciated any of the things i've gotten her for any occasion

9. Easiest person to buy for? hmmmm... that's a toss up between my Dad and myself...

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course!!! It's so much more personal.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a broken heart... =(

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Does Serendipity count as a Christmas movie??

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Guilty as charged!!!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Holiday ham!! I love!! I look like a ham after the holidays!!

16. Clear or colored Christmas lights? Usually clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rihanna's It just don't feel like Xmas (without you) or Mariah's All I want for Christmas is you...

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I can do either... I wouldn't mind...

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No... I used to know them when I was in the 3rd grade...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither... I like fruits on top of my tree.. or a little house...

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Eve of course... I'm impatient...

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crazy shoppers!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? hmmmm... I'l get back to you on this...

24. Favorite dinner for Christmas? Anything with Holiday Ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The Gucci tote that my brother is ALREADY getting me or speakers for my iphone... hehehe.. I'm quite easy to please actually... Anything that was thought out thoroughly is appreciated... No GCs please!!

No comments: