Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Night and Today...

It's Friday!! Here comes the weekend... Yay!!

I do hope the day gets a whole lot better since it started out pretty rough for me... I woke up pretty late today cause of a crazy and stupid panic attack last night... I thought I lost my wallet at home... GASP!! And given that I looked for it for like an hour, I started pointing fingers in my head and thought the boy or either of the two guards stole it... Haaay... I know, I know!! I hate myself for thinking that, but it was a thought I couldn't help run through my head... I did find it though, (THANK GOD!) under my bed. Hahaha!! Good thing I literally didn’t say or accuse anyone of stealing it... Or else, I'd feel really, really bad...

Anywhoo, last night, B and I ate at John and Yoko, or shall I say a "shusyal" version of Sumo Sam (same owners, Marvin Augustin)... The food was quite common and there wasn't really much of a difference between the selection of food from the latter two restos. My dad actually likes the food at Sumo Sam, (we used to eat at the Rockwell branch at least once a week... well, that was until we saw a cockroach on the chair). Anyways, B and I ended up ordering the There Goes Your Diet Platter and an extra order of maguro and their New York Fried Maki. God! After a few minutes, our table was filled with food good for 6!! Waaah!! Given my anticipation of eating here and the several great reviews that I read on the net, I pretty much expected more than what I actually got. The food wasn't unique nor did anything stand out. I did however enjoy the bottomless colored iced teas. Unlike Mom & Tina's, who I think simply uses artificial food coloring to color their teas, John & Yoko, I’m guessing, uses syrup, which gave a subtle hint of flavor to the tea.

After an hour, we were quite full with plenty of food left over. So we got everything wrapped and started to walk around to look for a place to have dessert. I saw this so so SO nice Ben Sherman button down at dotdotdot that i'm soooo loving!! I didn't wanna fit it because God knows, I probably would've ended up buying it... Hehehe... After an hour of going through GB3 - GB2 - and GB1, we ended up right back in GB5 and had dessert at Damaso. Hahaha... Guess we just wanted to let the food settle down before we ate again... Hehehe...

B, predictably had Brazo, while I got their Dayap cheesecake. Yummm... Only wished I ordered something light though... The stroll didn't do much for me, so I was pretty much still stuffed... Hmmmm...

Anwyays, the night was okay... it was subtle but nice. =)

Today, I do the hope the day goes by smoothly. I had a minor case of road rage this morning… Arrgh… Won’t go into that… Hehe… Will probably go to MOA later to check B’s floating store then hopefully we’ll get a chance to watch a movie… Passengers?? Hmmm…

Anyways, til tomorrow.

Rihanna’s concert is on Sunday!! Yay!!

No comments: