Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's Officially Thursday...

Hmmm... I love Thursdays!! Don't know why but I love love LOVE Thursdays... Hmmm...


Anyways, our movie last night, My Only U, was a bit of a letdown. The movie crossed over from being too cheesy to being just too plain corny. In my opinion, I think they were trying too hard to make the audience laugh, even if it meant pulling out all the stops, like bringing John Lloyd in for a cameo appearance, or shall I say performance, of the now infamous, Sun Dance! I did however enjoy a few parts of the movie, and most certainly laughed at some of the jokes, but personally, I think the cheeezzziness of the movie was just plain O-V-E-R!
"Sino toh?... Superman... Eh Itoh? Superfriends... Eh Itoh... Kamay!!!"

Beyonce's new album (Standard Edition).

Freshly downloaded, I listened to the album during my 1 1/2 hour drive to work and all I can say is that I loved it!! My only negative comment on it is that I wished there were more songs on the album... 11 songs and two CD's? Gosh, what's up with that?! But I guess the deluxe edition will make up for it since it'll have 16 songs... So as always, I can't wait for that. =) Hehe...

Here are my favorite songs from the album:

If I Were A Boy (who doesn't like this song?!)
Sweet Dreams (aka Beautiful Nightmare! Looovesit!)
Halo
Ave Maria
Satellites
Single Ladies
Diva.

The remaining 4 were also good, but these were the ones that stood out for me...
Anyways, I'll probably upload her album later, or maybe i'll just wait for the deluxe edition. I should get back to work! Work work WORK!! I finally have a task to do here now... Yay!!

No comments: