Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ta-Dah!!

Yay!! It's done!! I bought my tree yesterday and all the little decorations for it... Balls, ribbon, snowflakes, and singing lights... Costed me a month's salary, but hey, who cares!! Christmas is christmas!! Riiiiggght?! Hehe!! Still a bit bothered though that Christmas balls are THAT expensive!!

Anyways, I got home at 1 am last night and started working on the tree right away... I assembled it layer by layer and fluffed every level, branch by branch!! That's what you call LOVE right?!? Hehe!! Anywhoo, I do think I did go a bit overboard with the balls, BUT I LOVE IT!!! The tree looks better up close though. These pictures do my tree no justice!! NO JUSTICE I tell you!!

I stopped at 6 am... I was dead tired...
I woke up at 12, and added the finishing touches!!
Hope you guys like it...
Cause I do!!

Don't mind the nasty background of my beeyotiful tree!!

Isn't she lovely?

It's Dec 1 tomorrow!! Christmas is right around the corner!! Yay!! I'm soooo feeling Christmas right now!! =)

No comments: