Thursday, November 20, 2008

One True Love

It's been two days since I last posted anything on the site. Been a bit preoccupied with work and a bit busy trying to find time to run my errands. So sorry for that (to anyone who actually reads this blog)... Anyways, am really lovin Brit's album... I seriously love it!!

Anyways, I've been dying to watch "One True Love". Like I said in my previous posts, I'm a sucker for cheeezy (and extremely BADUY) movies. Maybe that's why I enjoy watching Filipino movies... Hehe. But of course, to try to save myself a little dignity, I watch Pinoy movies in the "less frequented" malls such as Gale, Megs, Market, MOA, and G4. So at least I achieve some type of balance there. Hehe. Anyways, B and Jon denied my invitation to watch the movie, so I guess, I have no choice than to patiently wait for it on DVD or Cinema One... I'm quite sure my eyes will be swollen after. I love crying...


Speaking of One True Love, is it just me or does Marian Rivera look a lot like to Antoinette Taus?? Hmmm.... Maybe Ding-Dong is secretly still in love with Antoinette. Yuck, I'm discussing showbiz!! Hahaha!! By the way, my car stereo broke like a month ago so basically i've been listening to the radio, A LOT!! Been too lazy to look for a new stereo!! Hehe... Anwyays, I love Mo Twister's show!! I kept laughing during Forbidden Questions with Gwen Garci!! She was so transparent and not a bit stingy with her answers! God! I loved it!! I love her!! I feel sorry for the guy she called out though.. the guy with the small wang-wang. Hahaha!!

Anyways, it's my dad's birthday tomorrow!! Yay!! Hope he likes my gift. Will head to bed... Am a bit sleepy.
Goodnight you guys... 'Til tomorrow.

No comments: