Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shopping For A Tree...

Today is a better day...
Fewer thoughts lingering in my head...
Fewer problems creeping in...
Fewer words have to be said...

Today is simply...
A better day...


I will be canvassing for a christmas tree this week. Trying to tune myself in to the christmas spirit that I love so much... My dad finally agreed to changing that horror of a tree in our living room... Thank god!! (Now if I could just convince him to buy a new house, then we'd be all set...)

Will be watching the Twilight premiere later at GB. (thanks RR!) I've had the book for over 5 months now and somehow I never got the chance (or had the time) to read it, until recently. I read 200++ pages while waiting for my flight back to Manila... That was a lot... But after that, I stopped and started reading a new book for work... The bore that is Search Engince Optimaztion. Still trying to drag myself to gather enough energy to actually finish reading it...


Anyways, i have tons of work today... Will get started with it, I guess...

Til tomorrow....

Please don't remove my Club Music post!!

No comments: