Sunday, November 09, 2008

Good Ol Monday!!

Is it just me or did the weekend go by pretty fast?? Aaargh!!

Well, I guess it's back to another week of work...
God... How bad is it that am already hoping it's Friday tomorrow....

Well, like I said, the weekend went by fairly quickly. Two of my closest friends and I went up to Thunderbird Resorts to basically just unwind and relax... We barely left the room; just stayed in bed, while Jon uploaded pics and played poker on Facebook. The DVD's I bought didn't work, so we were bsically stuck to watching ABS-CBN. Gosh!! Made us even tired to get out of bed...

We did however manage to go swimming on Sunday and try to catch some sun to somehow salvage our fading tans! TAN SAVED!!!

After we left Thunderbird Resorts, we headed over to Robinson's Place to watch House Bunny cause it was now only showing in two cinemas (tsk tsk)... Robinson's Place Ermita and Robinson's Metro East... Gosh!! I've been wanting to watch that since mid-October because it was loosely being compared to Legally Blonde (which is like one of my favorite movies... EVER!!), so we had no choice but to haul our asses and make the trip to one of the two malls. Robinson's place was the most practical out of the two, so hands down, we headed towards Malate.

Anywhoo, House Bunny was a fairly light and bubbly comedy. Anna Faris was hilarious playing the dumb playboy bunny thrown out of the playboy mansion... The movie was shallow, but funny... It did however fail to comapre or even come close to Legally Blonde levels, but it did however serve it's purpose in entertaining me... I would definitely recommend the movie to any shallow and easily pleased individuals. =)

On the other hand, Quantum Of Solace, which I watched last Friday before heading on out and up to Thunderbird, was, in my own personal opinion, lacking something or that extra umph. It wasn't as "action-packed" as I hoped it would've been. Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie and thought it was pretty good, but I believe it was becoming a bit too emotional for a James Bond movie. Guess I expected something different, or at least a different and not so cheezy ending...

Moving on... As I would've hoped last friday, we didn't get to eat at Foccacia, but am crossing my fingers that this week we do... Hmmm... I'm thinking of treating B there on my first paycheck... Or on Thursday... Hmmm... I'll see... I guess... Btw, blogger took out some more of my posts... Sucks... Took out my Lady Gaga and my Pussycat Dolls posts... Sucks!!

Tell you guys about my Singapore trip in a few days... The food there was awesome... Loved the laksa!!

Til tomorrow!! =)
And oh yeah, David Archuleta's album leaked on the net Saturday... Downloading it now!! I so can't wait to listen to it!! Heard it was good!!

No comments: