Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yay! It's Thursday!!!

Here it comes... the weekend... Yay!!
It's.... THURSDAY!! Yay!!
And I get my first payheck tomorrow... Yay!!
And the am watching Rihanna and, cge na nga, Chris Brown, on Sunday!! Yay!!
Am more than excited... Am ecstaticly enthused about Sunday!!
Get your UMBRELLAS ready girls! It's gonna rain!! (metaphorically speaking, I hope)

So many reasons to be happy this weekend... Hehe... And today is a good day... The 13th is always a good day... Will have dinner at John and Yoko tonight... FINALLY!! Been wanting to eat there since it opened, since I love anything Japanese, but somehow, something always got in the way... So hum hum… Can't wait for that...

I ended up just hitting the grocery last night. Wasn't able to get my massage, but I guess I’ll try to do that over the weekend. I bought so much last night. I was in my own little "state of health" per se. I bought like a year's supply of shredded wheat. Haha! My mom looked at me like I was crazy when I gave her the receipt, But she still took it though (meaning she'll pay for it)... =) Also got some yogurt, fruits, a bunch of fruit juices, and my now favorite snack food of all time, Vinamit! (it's all Cheryl's fault). So yummy!! And the crunch of it is sooooo addicting... My mom and I finished a whole bag last night while watching Project Runway... I think she’s secretly addicted to it as well.

Speaking of Project Runway, I was quite happy with the results. I'm glad Aries won. Phillip's was also nice and extremely well executed, but I thought Aries' concept was a whole lot FUNNER!! Hmmm, I’m no fashion expert... given that my closet consists mainly of Ralph Lauren and Lacoste collared tops and Topman plain tees, but I thought Aries' whole concept was very NOW. Hehe. I loved the suit he made.

Anyways, I didn't get to post music last night... sucks... Will try my best tonight, but I honestly can't promise anything anymore since I get home so late nowadays, and ironically, I wake up pretty freakin’ early, but you know, work is work… and am enjoying my time here even though half the time am rotting in my chair doing nothing… And plus, I do wanna stay here for at least a year or two. =)

On a better note, am really lovin' Beyonce's album... I got the deluxe edition, and all I can say is that I loved it... She does so well with the ballads... Just beautiful... Though the whole two album scheme was totally unnecessary since I’m quite sure all 16 songs would've fit on one CD, I would however, still buy it for the overall "bombness" and greatness of the tracks. I SO LOOOOOVED IT!!

I guess she just really wanted to show her two sides (I guess)... One being Beyonce (CD 1: I am... Beyonce) and the other Sasha Fierce (CD2: I am... Sasha Fierce). My only question is... of all the names? Sasha Fierce? Like Sasha wasn't fierce enough that she literally had to add fierce to it... God... That's where I think she over did it...

Note to self: If I wanna be fierce, I'd have to change my name to Cy Fierce!! or Mercedes Fierce... =) hmmm... maybe not... Am not feeling fierce at all...

I’m planning a trip for Bora this January… Canvassing prices right now… Am thinking of where to stay… Since my parents are paying for it, hehe, I’m thinking Discovery shores… But am also thinking that it’ll be just too far from everything. My brother and sister are going, so they’d probably wanna be in the center of it all… Hmmm… Regency??

Gosh, it’s already 11, and I haven’t done anything in the office yet… Good thing no one is looking… Anyways, will try to post more soon…

‘Til tomorrow. =)

No comments: