Friday, November 28, 2008

What's the HOLD UP?!?!

Driving to work today, I was feeling pretty good... The weekend's just right around the corner, and to make it even better, Monday's a holiday... So LONG WEEKEND!! Woohoo!! My dad even asked me if we should go out of town this weekend!! Haha!! Which he never does, so I was pleasantly surprised to have him ask me that... =)

But, sadly… all good things end there... Hoping to get to work early today, I left the house at 7… God! Was I in for a surprise… Traffic was horrendous!! Every corner I went, every little alley way, cars were lined up by the dozen… Grrr!! I’ll admit that I might have a light case of road rage, but my god!! The traffic made my road rage reach new levels… I got to work at exactly 9… =( Aargh…

Anyways, I do have a lot of things to do today… Surprise surprise!!

Til tomorrow…

BTW, are they building another elevated U-TURN on C5?! Gosh... I'm guessing traffic's definitely going to be bad the coming months... Theres goes my 7 hours of sleep...

No comments: