Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Save LIPSTICK JUNGLE

So NBC decided to air all of season 2 of the series! Thank GOD!! I love Lipstick Jungle, and it killed me with how they ended it with last weeks episode... It was a cliffhanger and more than that, it was a heartbreaker... I was too devastated to talk about it last week because it would've really just made me crave for more episodes...

The show is awesome!! I swear!!

So to know that NBC will finish the season was a breath of fresh air from the terrible Monday that I had, and to add to that, if the show receives enough watchers, *keeping my fingers crossed*, NBC said that they will push the series to season 3! Yay!

Such great news... Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Oh yeah, please take the time and sign this peition to save the series:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIPSTICK JUNGLE!!!

Here's more great news:

OneRepublic finally released my favorite song off their Dreaming Out Loud album... Come Home... The track is soooo-OH-OH moving. The song was played in an episode of Gossip Girl last season, and right there and then, I fell in love with the song. The release now is being re-recorded with Sara Bareilles (who is so BOMB!! I love her!! Her album is one of my faves this year), so that is definitely great news...
Hoping for more great news today... =)
Starting to smile!!

No comments: