Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Climbing Out

Yesterday, surprisingly, I had a fairly good workout.. God! I think my last real good workout was like 2 months ago... I mean I've been hitting the gym regularly, but somehow, my workout hasn't resulted or amounted into anythng. In physical trainer terms, or better yet, working out terms, I guess you'd probably call that hitting a plateau; a flat and steady phase where your daily workout routine will result to less than favorable results... I guess my body got used to my old workout and needed a change...

So basically, I have no choice but to change my routine and work on a new workout this. With that, I bought a new workout book last week... Will hopefully start reading it tonight... =)

Or maybe I should finish Twilight first... Hmmmm...

Anywhoo, David "I love your album" Archuleta... Loving his album. Though a bit pop and somewhat very "i'm new in the music industry"-ish, it was still good... It had a lot of good "poppish" beats and pretty simple lyrics, but the songs did its magic and scratched the right spots... Standouts were Don't Let Go, Running, You Can, A Little Too Not Over You, Barriers, My Hands, and of course, the pop candy, Crush...

Archuleta fans would definitely appreciate the album... Given that I was a David Cook fan, what more, for the Arche followers... So with that, am in much anticipation for David Cook's album... As always, I soooo can't wait...

Also, last night, I helplessly got attached to my pc and updated myself with the current episodes of the series I follow. Had like 3 episodes each of Lipstick Jungle and ANTM and the season finale of Project Runway... My PC is my TiVo!!

Gosh!! I love Lipstick Jungle!! It's no Sex and the City, but it is still super.... Just super!! I love love LOVE the girls here!! I was trying to choose a favorite, either, Wendy, Nico, or Victory... and I couldn't decide... God! I love it!! All their storylines are so much more deeper than SATC. I love the drama, the shallow fights, and the struggles they go through!! God!! Can't wait for this weeks episode.... Nico finaly said it and Victory finally found out... Anyways, I won't give any spoilers to those who do watch the series... But I'm betting that it'l definitely be good...

And oh yeah, it's Tuesday!! Gossip girl download day!! Yay!!

Anyways, I should get back to work.... Or at least get back to looking like am working... Hehehe

'Til tomorrow. =)

No comments: