Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another Love...

It's been quite awhile since I've gone into Cartier to look and "oogle" at my now EX-LOVE, the Cartier Chronoscaph 21. After my dad clearly made it obvious that he wouldn't approve of this watch, I went and paid Cartier a visit Saturday afternoon to say goodbye to her (and of course, try it on one last time... Hehe).

So while trying it on, I tried to see the flaws of this ever so perfect and beautiful watch (of course this was after my abrupt realization that I wouldn't be receiving this, this yuletide season... (AZIIM!! bitter much?! Probably! Hehe)). And there, while looking at myself and making cute little poses by the long mirror, I saw the flaw... It was TOO SMALL for my hand... Hehe... I don't know why I never noticed it before (I was probably blinded by it's "gorgeous-ness! Gosh!), but it's really just TOO SMALL!! Looks more like a girls watch now... Oh well...

Problem resolved... Or so I thought....

While walking out... I tried on another watch!

This is why I hate trying things on!
The Santos 100!!

OMG!! It's so BEEE-YOOOTIFUUUUUL!! My hand didn't want to take it off! Even the mirror agreed!! It was so huge (and perfect for my freaskishly huge hands) and looked so well made!! The leather was beautiful!! The face is classic Cartier, and you know me... I love anything CLASSIC!! Aargh!!

God! I don't know how I'll ever ask for this...
I guess i'll have to earn the BUD-JAY by myself... =(

No comments: