Monday, December 01, 2008

Under Construction: My Christmas Tree

So after posting the pics on my blog and Facebook, Jah informed me that I needed more trimmings on my ever so beeeyotifuul tree. The more the merrier, she says... Well... Being the obedient Christmas Tree newbie that I was (and am), I headed over to the mall, and got me some more balls... BIG ONES! Hehe (No pun intended). =)

So with that, after tying more than 80 ribbons and hanging an additional 120 balls (various sizes), here's my ever so bee-yotifuul REVAMPED Christmas tree!!

Please note that the pics like before, show no justice whatsoever to my ever so bee-yotifuul REVAMPED Christmas tree!! You'd have to see it to fall in love with it... Hehe... And besides I just took the shots with my Iphone (which if you guys don't know, has a crappy ass camera)...
My only problem now is that one of the two sets of the singing lights that I bought suddenly stopped working! God!!
The problems never end!! Haaaay!!

No comments: