Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cadbury Drops??

Those who know me know that I tend to be quite picky with my chocolate...


This is one of the many Cadbury chocolate variants out there on the market... It is however rather new since I just saw it last week at 7-11 while buying my daily 2 bottles of fit-n-right.

Personal Judgement:
It was very reasonable for P50! A real bargain I think!! What makes me love it though is the ease of consuming it! It's so ROLOS! Am loving the pop it in your mouth and suck it 'til the chocolate's all gone factor!! And the caramel variant is just a treat on its own. The candy bar was much harder to eat cause whenever i'd break the bar, the caramel would ooze out...

I honestly love this!!
Go out and try it!! I'm sure you'd enjoy it as much as I did!!
Pop and suck you guys!!

No comments: