Friday, December 05, 2008

My Personal Theory On Why I'm So "SUPER COOL"

It's Friday, and it's feisty...

It's so DAMN cold in the office! My god...
I mean, is it just me or is no one feeling the extremely chilly air circulating in the office?!


Well, with that, since my mind is quite idle AT THE MOMENT, I've come up with a few theories to explain my WHY I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S COLD...

Theory #1: It really is JUST me... (the most scientific one out of the bunch)
That hellishly cold stand alone Carrier aircon that I want to throw out the window is really just hitting me and ONLY me... The wind is directed towards me which hits my body first, thus forcing my body to take the initial "coldness" of the aircon and force a "hotter" and less colder air to circulate around the room. Those lucky bastards... hehe...

**I love my officemates...

Theory #2: My clothes are too thin...
From time to time, I tend to wear light fabrics (God! No sheer or anything see through you fools). We are by the way a tropical country... DUH! Or maybe everyone in the office has thicker (CHEAPER??) shirts... I honestly can't say since everyone doesn't "socialize" with me...

Theory #3: I've gotten too many body scrubs at the spa...
GUILTY AS CHARGED!! Yes, I do enjoy some "spa time". I tend to opt for spa packages with body scrubs, which makes my body smooth and silky, but also quite thin... I have no callouses, no dirt build up, nor much dead skin... Even my hands are quite thin... Maybe that's why they're freezng as well!! Maybe next time I should skip the scrubs, and opt to have an extra layer of dead skin... Hmmmm?

Theory #4: I have NO HAIR... a.k.a Mr. Kalbo Man
Okay, okay... I have no hair... I've been a skinhead for almost 10 years now and from the looks of it... I'm the only one who doesn't have hair here... Hmmmm... Is this the right answer??? Gosh... Probably not...

Theory #5: My mind is too idle that I actually have the time to realize that I'm cold (let alone come up with crazy theories)...
Gosh... seems like everyone here is soooooooo OH-OH-OH-OH busy... And me... Just SE-MI busy! Hehe... Gosh... Maybe I should try to be SUPER BUSY AS WELL... Maybe I'd forget that i'm freezing my ass off in here... Would probably forget to say "Hi" and greet people as well...

Theory #6: I drink too much water...
People here in the office don't drink as much water as I do... I drink a minimum of 6 Nalgene water bottles (1000 ml/ 32++ oz each) a day... My body probably freezes faster compared to the people here since my body has more liquid??? Hmmmmm...

Theory #7: I leave to go the bathroom too much...
Piggybacking from theory #6, I usually go to the bathroom to pee like 20 times a day. Hmmmmm... Maybe my body is experiencing unsual body temperature.. Hot, cold, hot cold, hot, cold... cold... cold... COOOLD!! Did I say cold???

Theory #8: I care not to say this theory...
I would honestly like to keep this theory to myself... My parents always say... If I have nothing nice to say about people, or if I have a bad comment sprouting from the nasty crevices of my ever so PERKY and BRIGHT mind, I should really just keep it to myself...
So am keeping it to myslef... =)

I have probably have about two more theories left... But it would probably be redundant since i'd be forced to copy-paste theory #8... Hehe...

Happy Friday you guys!! Smile!!

Now, in the words of Barney, Baby Bop, and all the children in the playground... Sing with me!!

Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me!!

'Til tomorrow you guys!!

No comments: