Monday, December 29, 2008

Kuya's Gifts

My brother and sister got me a bag for xmas. I was secretly hoping for a tote, but I guess they decided I needed a duffel more. Am actually not feeling the bag yet, but I guess i'll get used to it. The red handles are a bit off for me, looks a bit feminine. Hehe. But I am very thankful.

I'm guessing this will be my new gym bag...

With that, my brother also got me a new wallet... I was asking for the graphite one, but he said, they didn't have it at Neiman anymore, so he got me the classic one...

Beside the wallet is another wallet from Tita Teng. She gave me a coach wallet, which was quite small but soft and perfect for everyday use. =)

Which one should I use first?! Hmmmmm....

And oh yeah, my brother, also got me a plain belt which is SOOOO ME! Hehe...

Thanks Kuya and Rhea...

Loved the gifts... =)

No comments: