Friday, December 12, 2008

A Bit Of Annoyance...

Friday, December 12, 2008

Am more than disappointed that the whole week I did nothing but rant and vent out my problems and disappointments... Today, my daily serving of venting is on an issue that I am quite strict about... money...

Financially speaking, my family is quite okay (NOW). I mean, everyone in family has a set of nice watches, expensive jewelry, nice bags, a (good) car for each of us and a spare for days of "coding"... I mean who wouldn't be contented right? Haaay...

Like I've said in a few previous posts, I am very simple and not all all materialistic. I can live off the Gap and cheap juices. I can live off low quality steaks and liver pate... I can live off Neutrogena and impostor cologne (okay, maybe not that..) In short, I am simple... But quite frankly, what's up my ass today is, after receiving an email from someone close to my heart, I find out that some things never change. Some things that I thought would've (and more than likely SHOULD'VE) been settled and quite done with and resolved (over and over and over). I can't and probably won't go into details... But I feel extremely terrible for him...

My message for him:

Be strong but caring.
Be firm but always fair.
Be rational and stay practical.
Be loving but remember your means...

Discipline isn't an act of hate,
It is an act of love...
And lastly,
Life is only as hard as we make it...

'Til Tomrrow...

1 comment:

Cy Ynares said...

Hey! Thanks... Am actually not in need of money... I have enough or at least enough to sustain my shopping habit(s).

Thanks though... Keep reading... =)