Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation Mode

Monday, December 22, 2008

For the past two weeks, i've been a bit on the down side... My body's been quite uncooperative, my head's been hurting, my eye's have been dreaming and trying to close every chance it could possibly get...

Simply... I've just been tired...

The whole merriment and the whole "let's eat ourselves dead" motto of the season has taken over and has made me, sadly to say, lazy... Right now, as I type away, I am dreaming of lying in a big whirlpool with boiling hot water and extremely strong water pressure circling my (now) extremely fat body and just resting (hopefully til I die).

I want to relax. That's basically all I want to do right now... Relax, relax... RELAX!!

So I'm offically on vacation mode...

I can't wait til the 24th... 2 weeks of doing nothing... Or at least two weeks of not working and hopefully 2 weeks of thinking about no one but myself... I plan on pampering myself silly... Even if it means breaking the bank open and spending more than I should on spa treatments...

I will be pricked, wrapped, rubbed, exfoliated, cleansed, but most of all, I WILL BE RELAXED... I'm so ready!!
Can't wait!!

No comments: