Monday, December 22, 2008

A Relaxed Friday...

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to scout and finish my Christmas shopping... I'm 2/3's done which is quite a relief for me... I couldn't be anymore happier...

Last friday, VGF Jon and I went to the annual Karl Edwards bazaar to look at possible gifts in the hopes of stumbling upon some rare finds... Our other friends were MIA cause of their office XMAS parties... =(

We ended up buying utensil holders from one of the "kuchi-kuchi" stalls there. Aside from that, I also got a top for my mom from, wait for it... "Glam Couture". Hehe... It was a very nice top, which somehow would've made my mom look skinnier, well, that is if it would've fit... Hehe... But it didn't... So in short, the top will probably be given to my sis.

Anyways, VGF and I ended up at Boni High and browsed all the stores there and the stores on top of Serendra. I bought some necklaces at Souk and a simple halter top/dress for Rhea. I also saw some really nice rain boots, which I was more than excited to fit and buy, but given how judgmental people here in the Philippines are, I opted to just oogle at them.

Anyways, we had dinner at Pasto, which was just a bit overwhelming. We ordred a lot, or more like, I ordered a lot! Hehe! An order of crostini/dip, two pastas, and a large pizza... Gosh... I'll discuss it in a later post...

Anyways, RR joined us after dinner and we all ended up at Theodores. Their sale was still on going so most of the stuff was 40%. Anywhoo, I ended up picking up two Swear (S***R) shoes.

You like??


I am however starting to regret buying the silver ones because they are a bit on the flamboyant side, and like Lau said, silver was SOOOO OH OH LAST YEAR!

Anyways, what do I now about fashion right? ABSOLUTELY Nothing!

No comments: